See you soon, xx

I don't even know how to start this post... During these -almost- five years, this blog has been an exciting journey I've learnt a lot with. I remember when I started I had no idea of how all of this worked, but step by step I learnt.

Of course, it depends from the perspective you look at things, but 5 years is quite a long time and, as you know, we're constantly growing up. These past 5 years have been crazy to me, I had to make one of the most important decisions in my life and thanks to this blog I found out that my passion is to communicate. I've been studying communication for the last 4 years and as you'd probably understand, the past Lucía is not anymore behind the computer.

The girl who started writing in this blog didn't make for any purpose, just to share it with people. When I started I didn't know what to do and I started reading other blogs to know what kind of things people shared in their websites. So the content I posted was a mix of those blogs I read and now that my knowledge is wider, I can say that this wasn't 100% me.

My vision about this blogger world has changed in a more professional way and though I tried to change the perspective in the last years, it's not what I am anymore. I'm not satisfied keeping this as my blog, when I know I can do something bigger and better. So, as you can imagine, the day has come.

Today I'm officially writing the last post of Isluciaferrero. But this isn't a goodbye. I'm gonna keep posting on my Instagram profile and if you have to know something about me is that I never stop thinking new things and who knows...

 I'm sad for this, but I'm ending periods and I feel like this needed to end here. I don't want to end this without saying THANK YOU for reading me during these 5 years. This has been the best part of all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

See you around,

Lu.

--

Ni siquiera sé cómo empezar este post.... Durante estos -casi- cinco años, este blog ha sido un viaje emocionante con el que he aprendido mucho. Recuerdo que cuando empecé no tenía idea de cómo funcionaba todo esto, pero poco a poco fui aprendiendo.

Por supuesto, depende de la perspectiva desde la que se mire, pero 5 años es mucho tiempo y, como sabéis, el ser humano está creciendo constantemente. Estos últimos años han sido una locura para mí, tuve que tomar una de las decisiones más importantes de mi vida y gracias a este blog descubrí que mi pasión es la comunicación. Durante los últimos 4 años, he estado estudiando comunicación y, como probablemente comprenderéis, la Lucía del pasado ya no es la misma que ahora está detrás de la pantalla.

La chica que empezó a escribir en este blog no tenía ningún propósito, sólo compartir cosas con la gente. Cuando empecé no sabía qué hacer y empecé a leer otros blogs para saber qué tipo de cosas compartían las personas en sus sitios web. Así que el contenido que publicaba era una mezcla de los blogs que leía y ahora, que mi conocimiento es más amplio, puedo decir que no era 100% yo.

Mi visión sobre los blogs ha cambiado a una manera más profesional y aunque he intentado cambiar la perspectiva en los últimos años, ya no es lo que soy. No me conformo con mantener este blog, cuando sé que puedo hacer algo más grande y mejor. Así que, como podéis imaginar, ha llegado el día.

Hoy estoy escribiendo oficialmente el último post de Isluciaferrero. Pero esto no es una despedida. Voy a seguir creando contenido en mi perfil de Instagram y si algo tenéis que saber sobre mí es que nunca dejo de pensar en cosas nuevas y quién sabe....

Siento tristeza, pero están acabando algunas etapas por a mí y siento que esto tiene que terminar aquí, que es el momento. No quiero acabar esto sin daros las GRACIAS por leerme durante estos 5 años. Esta ha sido la mejor parte de todas. Gracias de todo corazón.

Nos vemos por ahí,

Lu.






CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía