Video: Lollapalooza Berlin

HEY GUYS! I am finally back and with one of my favorite videos ever! If you follow me on my social networks, you would have seen that I was in Lollapalooza Berlin, an amazing festival with incredible artists like Dua Lipa, The Weeknd, Imagine Dragons, David Guetta, Kygo... It was one of my favorite experiences and I wanted to get back with this video. Hope you like it!

HEY GUYS! ¡Finalmente estoy de vuelta y con uno de mis vídeos favoritos! Si me seguís en mis redes sociales, habréis visto que fui al Lollapalooza Berlín, un festival increíble con grandes artistas como Dua Lipa, The Weeknd, Imagine Dragons, David Guetta, Kygo ... Fue una de mis experiencias favoritas y quería volver con este vídeo. ¡Espero que os guste!


CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía