Lollapalooza Berlin: Photo Diary

I had never gone to a festival before and this, apart from being my very first one, it was a special occasion because it was Ana's birthday present. Lollapalooza Berlin is perfect for those ones who love good music, fashion, photography and having fun! I felt very creative there and we created a lot of content, like these pictures or the video you will have soon on my YouTube Channel.

For my outfits, I decided to take two different styles: the first one a leopard total look (super risky) and for the second and last day I chose a boho total black look, with floral print which added a touch of color. My hairstyles were so simple, especially the first day. I just curled my hair and I made some little braids randomly. The second day I did a French braid in my bangs and put a lot of glitter on it. Last but not least, I risked more than usual with my makeup and I decided to stand out the eyes with different eyeshadows, basically because eating and drinking lipstick disappears pretty fast. And of course, a festival makeup look needs more glitter.

Lollapalooza Berlin has been one of the best experiences and I really hope to go back!

Nunca antes había ido a un festival y, además de ser el primero, era una ocasión especial porque era el regalo de cumpleaños de Ana. El Lollapalooza Berlin es perfecto para aquéllos a los que nos gusta la buena música, la moda, la fotografía y la diversión. Allí me sentí muy creativa y creamos mucho contenido, como estas fotos o el video que tendréis pronto en mi canal de YouTube.

Para mis outfits, decidí llevarme dos estilos diferentes: el primero un total look de leopardo (súper arriesgado) y para el segundo y último día elegí un look total black boho, con estampado floral que añadió un toque de color. Mis peinados fueron muy fáciles, especialmente el del primer día. Solo me ricé el pelo y me hice algunas trencitas al tuntún. El segundo día, me hice una trenza de raíz para recogerme el flequillo y me puse mucha purpurina encima. Por último, arriesgué más de lo habitual con mi maquillaje y para ambos días, decidí resaltar los ojos con diferentes sombras de ojos, básicamente porque comiendo y bebiendo el labial dura nada y menos. Y, por supuesto, un look de maquillaje festivalero necesita más purpurina

El Lollapalooza Berlín ha sido una de las mejores experiencias y ¡realmente espero volver!
























CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía