Wild soul



I've always understood summer like a long vacation and this one has been pretty different. I've been working all summer and I hadn't enough time to spend time doing things I like. I've barely gone to the beach and I've been disappeared from here and youtube, but it's time to get back to routine and create new content. 

In this occasion, I'm gonna show you an outfit that I love. The main garment is this dress that's pretty summery, but at the same time, perfect for fall for the colors and print. I decided to combine it with a straw hat and rose gold espadrilles, but soon I'll start combining it with a black hat, ankle boots and an oversize denim jacket, to get a more autumnal vibe. What do you think about this look? 

Siempre he entendido el verano como unas vacaciones largas, pero este ha sido muy diferente. He estado trabajando todo el verano y no he tenido tiempo para dedicarme a hacer cosas que me gustan. Apenas he ido a la playa y he estado desaparecida de aquí y youtube, pero es hora de volver a la rutina y crear nuevo contenido. 

En esta ocasión, os voy a enseñar un outfit que me encanta. La prenda principal es este vestido que es muy veraniego, pero al mismo tiempo, perfecto para otoño por los colores y el estampado. Decidí combinarlo con un sombrero de paja y unas sandalias de esparto de color oro rosado, aunque pronto lo empezaré a combinar con sombrero negro, botines y una chaqueta denim oversized para conseguir un look más otoñal. ¿Qué os parece este look?











Dress: Pull&Bear
Sandals: Local store
Necklaces: Maria Pascual & Mara Ssucre
Earrings: Parfois
Hat: El Corte Inglés

Find all garments link on my 21 buttons.

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía