Animal spirit

I love dresses, especially for summer. They are the best option for this season: they are fresh and you don't have to worry about matching them. Of course, there are many kind of summer dresses, but my favorite ones are printed ones: floral, polka dot or animal print. That's why when I saw this leopard dress I couldn't resist and I bought it. 

I love the leopard print, which is pretty trendy right now and also the little flounce it has at the front. Also, I think the shape of it is very becoming and it slenderizes. The neckline is perfect to combine it with different necklaces, as I did. I chose this one that's a simple gold buffalo, perfect to keep going with the animal spirit of this look. The necklace is the only accessory I wore, because this print is very risky and I prefer to keep it simple. Also, though you can't see it on pictures, I decided to wear it with a pair of black sandals. Everything to make leopard print the protagonist. 

Espíritu animal

Me encantan los vestidos, sobre todo para verano. Son la mejor opción para esta estación: son fresquitos y no hay que preocuparse por crear un outfit. Además, hay muchísimos tipos de vestidos para verano, pero mis favoritos son los estampados: florales, de lunares y de estampado animal. 

Por eso, cuando vi este vestido en la tienda, no me pude resistir y lo compré. Me encanta el estampado de leopardo, que ahora está súper de moda, y también el pequeño volante que tiene en la parte de delante. Creo que la forma es muy favorecedora y estiliza un montón. El escote es perfecto para combinarlo con diferentes collares, como yo hice. Yo escogí este collar de un búfalo en dorado, perfecto para seguir con el espíritu animal del look. El collar es el único accesorio que llevé, porque el estampado de leopardo es muy arriesgado y prefiero mantenerlo simple. Además, aunque no lo podáis ver en las fotos, combiné el outfit con unas sandalias negras muy básicas. Todo para que el protagonista fuese el leopardo. 






Dress: Bershka
Necklace: Maria Pascual

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía