Video | Eurovision 2018: My top 10


Hey guys! Today as usual, I bring you my top 10 favorite songs to win Eurovision Song Contest 2018. Other years, I wrote about it on my blog, but as this year I decided to make  videos, I thought it was better to do a video. It's my personal opinion, but my final bet will be on my Instagram Stories. Check out my profile and my twitter where I'll be commenting all the performances and stuff. What is your top 10? Let me know!

Hey guys! Hoy, como ya es habitual, os traigo mis 10 canciones favoritas para ganar Eurovision Song Contest 2018. Otros años, escribí sobre esto en mi blog, pero como este año he decidido hacerlo en formato vídeo, pensé que era mejor grabarlo. Es mi opinión personal, pero mi porra final estará en mis historias de Instagram. Así que echadle un ojo a mi perfil y a mi twitter, donde comentaré todas las actuaciones y curiosidades. ¿Cuál es vuestro Top 10? 

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía