Video: Eurovision 2018 | Denmark


Hey guys! Today I posted a new Eurovision video review on my YouTube Channel. I'm getting nervous because the contest is around the corner and I won't be able to talk about all the things I'd like to. However, I promise Denmark is worth it because it's a very different song and very epic, so hope you like this video!

As you can see, I'm trying hard to post as much as I can (on YouTube and here on the blog) and that's because I'm motivated with all that and I enjoy doing it. Many people ask me why I get involved with so many things and how I can manage all of them,  I'm not going to say it's something easy to do, because it's not, but with passion it is easier. So here I'm sharing this video with you, while I'm preparing the next one, which I hope you like.

Hey guys! Acabo de subir una nueva review de Eurovision a mi canal de Youtube. Parece mentira, pero me estoy poniendo nerviosa porque el festival está a la vuelta de la esquina y no voy a poder comentaros todo lo que me gustaría. De todos modos, os prometo que Dinamarca se merecía una mención especial porque tiene una canción muy diferente y muy épica, ¡así que espero que os guste este vídeo!

Como podéis ver, estoy intentado publicar tanto como pueda (en YouTube y aquí en el blog) y es porque estoy motivada y me encanta hacerlo. Mucha gente me pregunta por qué me involucro con tantas cosas y cómo hago para sacarlas todas adelante, no voy a decir que sea algo fácil de hacer, porque no lo es, pero con pasión es un poco más fácil. Así que aquí os dejo este nuevo vídeo, mientras preparo el siguiente, que espero que os encante. 

C u, 
Lu. 




CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía