Escape

Everybody has their own ways to escape some minutes from reality. That reality where we all sometimes drown in, that reality that sometimes hit us on our face and hurts. We all need calm after the storm, we all need rain after the drought.
My painkiller is the beach, specifically the sea. It makes me think about how little we are. We live in a huge world, but we're lucky to belong somewhere. To belong to someone, but most important, to belong to ourselves. We're little pieces that coincided in the same moment and in the same place. Call it fate or coincidence, but we're here for a reason and that's we all have to find out.

Waves that come and go, like problems and stuff. Everything is temporary, so enjoy the comings and say bye to the goings. Enjoy the wind that hits your face and takes the negative. Inhale life and exhale the things that make you unhappy.

That's why I love the sea and though I live pretty close, it was a longtime since the last time I breathed there. This first semester of university has been crazy and I've been through some emotionally ups and downs. I'm a person who gives everything to the projects, who works with mind and heart; but sometimes everything is not enough and I do my bit, but, as it's normal, it exhausts me. That made me frustrated, because I couldn't do all the things I wanted to do and when I had some time-out I was uninspired. If I had to choose what's the engine that makes me do everything like I do it, with no doubt, it'd be inspiration. Inspiration to write, to film, to edit videos, to take pictures, even to get dressed or to do my makeup. Sea inspires me to do everything and to keep being myself.

So last Monday, Marc, Yula and I went to the beach to take some pictures and though I've been sick for the past week, it felt like an instant cure. I let my imagination fly and we got beautiful pictures I'm showing you in one of the next posts. But the most important thing is that we spent a good time, laughing and catching up. Appreciating the moment. 

Here I let you some pictures Marc and Yula took to me. I really hope they inspire you.

Escapa

Todos tenemos nuestras formas de escapar de la realidad por escasos minutos. Esa realidad en la que todos a veces nos ahogamos, esa realidad que a veces nos golpea en la cara y duele. Todos nosotros necesitamos calma después de la tormenta, todos necesitamos lluvia después de la sequía.

Mi calmante es la playa, en concreto el mar. Me hace pensar en lo pequeños que somos. Vivimos en un mundo enorme, pero tenemos la suerte de pertenecer a algún sitio. De pertenecer a alguien, pero lo más importante, de pertenecernos a nosotros mismos. Somos pequeñas piezas que coincidimos en el mismo momento y en el mismo lugar. Llámalo destino o coincidencia, pero estamos aquí por una razón y eso es todo lo que tenemos que descubrir.

Olas que van y vienen, como problemas y esas cosas. Todo es temporal, así que disfruta de las venidas y di adiós a las idas. Disfruta del viento que golpea tu cara y que se lleva lo negativo. Inhala la vida y exhala las cosas que te hacen infeliz.

Por eso me encanta el mar y aunque vivo muy cerca, ha pasado un tiempo desde la última vez que respiré allí. Este primer semestre de la universidad ha sido una locura y he pasado por algunos altibajos emocionales. Soy una persona que lo da todo en los proyectos, que trabaja con la mente y que pone el corazón en lo que hace; pero a veces darlo todo no es suficiente y pongo de mi parte, pero, como es normal, me agota. Eso me ha hecho estar frustrada, porque no podía hacer todas las cosas que quería hacer y cuando tenía un ratito libre, estaba falta de inspiración. Si tuviera que elegir cuál es el motor por el que hago todo lo que hago, sin duda, sería la inspiración. Inspiración para escribir, para grabar, para editar videos, para hacer fotos, e incluso para vestirme o maquillarme. El mar me inspira a hacer todo esto y a seguir siendo yo misma.

Así que el lunes pasado, Marc, Yula y yo fuimos a la playa a tomar algunas fotos y, aunque llevaba una semana constipada y malita, me pareció una cura instantánea. Dejé volar mi imaginación y conseguimos fotos increíbles que os enseñaré pronto en un post. Pero lo más importante es que pasamos un buen rato, riéndonos y poniéndonos al día. Apreciando el momento.

Aquí os dejo algunas fotos que me hicieron Marc y Yula. Espero que os inspiren.























Sweater is from Stradivarius.
Cap is from Stradivarius.
Jeans are from Pull & Bear








CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía