Video: Brick Lane & Portobello

Hey guys! Today I bring you the first part of #ElNidoSquadGoesToLondon. We were there 6 days and we visited many places, that's why I decided to divide the days. This is one of my favorite vlogs ever and I know I say the same every time I post a new video, but this is the kind of video I enjoy the most editing and the ones I can't never get enough. Today you're coming to Brick Lane, I absolutely loved it, and Portobello, Hyde Park, Oxford Street and many more places you'll see in the video. Hope you like it!

Hey guys! Hoy os traigo la primera parte de #ElNidoSquadGoesToLondon. Estuvimos allí 6 días y visitamos muchos lugares, por eso decidí dividir los días. Éste es uno de mis vlogs favoritos y sé que digo lo mismo cada vez que publico uno nuevo, pero éste es el tipo de vídeo que disfruto más al editar y del que nunca me canso de ver. Hoy venís conmigo a Brick Lane, que me encantó, y Portobello, Hyde Park, Oxford Street y muchos más lugares que veréis en el video. Espero que os encante.


CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía