YOU

Hey guys! Today it's all about you. I made this little formular where you have to answer some questions about you and this blog. I'm studying to include new content on isluciaferrero and for that I have to consider your preferences. I want you to love every single post that I write and this can only be if you express your opinion.  So please answer this form, it won't take you more than a minute.

Hey guys! Hoy sois vosotros los protagonistas. He hecho este formulario donde tenéis que contestar unas cuantas preguntas sobre vosotros y este blog. Estoy estudiando incluir nuevo contenido en isluciaferrro y para ello, tengo que tener en cuenta vuestras preferencias. Quiero que os encante cada post que escriba y eso sólo podemos conseguirlo si os hacéis oír. Así que contestad esta encuesta porfa, no os tomará más de un minuto. 


Luv,
Lu. 




CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía