Under the moonlight

Hello everybody!! How are you? Today I bring you some pics I took last week. To be honest, it's always hard to choose among all of them, but in this occasion is harder!! But I can't show you all of them in here, so make sure to follow me on my photography instagram to check them out!!
We went to one of my favorite places in Barcelona and we took this wonder. They are Carla, Natalia and Lidia, friends from university and from now on my models, haha.
We took advantage of the sunset to take different pictures and also of the night. It was the first time I shot at night and I'm so happy with the result!! Here I let you my favorite pictures, but remember to follow me on @ichbinlu to see some more.
Have you seen my last video? I let you the link down below!

¡Hola a tod@s! ¿Cómo estáis? Hoy os traigo algunas fotos que hice la semana pasada. La verdad es que me suele ser difícil escoger las fotos que publico en el blog, pero en esta ocasión, ¡¡todavía más!! No os las puedo enseñar todas por aquí, ¡así que aseguraos de seguirme en mi instagram de fotografía para ver más!
Fuimos a uno de mis sitios favoritos de Barcelona e hicimos estas maravillas. Ellas son Carla, Natalia y Lidia, amigas de la universidad y a partir de ahora, mis modelos, jaja.
Aprovechamos la puesta de sol para hacer fotos diferentes, jugar con la luz y también nos quedamos hasta tarde. Era la primera vez que hacía fotos por la noche y la verdad es que estoy súper contenta con el resultado. Aquí os dejo algunas de mis fotos, remarco ALGUNAS. Recordad seguirme en @ichbinlu para ver más.
¿Habéis visto mi último vídeo? Os lo dejo por abajo.

Song of the day: No promises by Shawn Mendes

Luv, 
Lu.


























CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía